Buy Unleashing Colter's Hell, Lost Cause, and Need To Know three of Amazon's top selling national park thrillers today!

Sunday, October 26, 2014

What would you take?

Hello fans:


I'm looking for your advice.  I'm about to head out for a two week backcountry adventure. I'll be without electricity for most of this trip, with no iPad or Kindle. I'm looking for good political thrillers to take on the trip.


Obviously I'm looking for a thriller with a good story.  Yet as important as a good story is a novel with a relatable, intelligent hero, a scheming villain, and harrowing situations. Finally, the politics underlying the story and the drama must be plausible.


Any  suggestions?


Thanks!


1 comment:

  1. Hi Sean
    I'd love to recommend one of my own books - they're definitely thrillers with a political bent and a heroine second to none - www.paulhlandes/com
    I'd love to hear your comments if you choose one.

    Thanks
    Paul

    ReplyDelete